Knowledge Sharing Assignment Reflection

Tonight, I decided to take a look at all the knowledge sharing projects that were submitted. I have to say that I am proud of our class and what everyone created. When creating my project, I learned so much regarding intellectual property rights and how to analyze the data from my resources. However, looking at the other projects, I was interested to see how they collected their resources and shared them. I learned how to share resources via LinkedIn and Padlet, two apps that I would never think of sharing materials on before. 

These projects showed me that there are numerous ways to collect and share resources. I just have to be willing to learn about the different apps that can share resources. By learning, it will allow us to teach our students how to share their own projects or resources.

Next week, I am going to look at the next project and see what I can create next! 

Comments

  1. I watched all of the projects as well. I thought it was so interesting to see how everyone approached the project a little bit differently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media: Good or Bad?

Week 3 Reflection~ Put the Phone Down!!

When Technology Fails