Week 7 Reflection

 I am sitting here at the airport waiting to fly out to see my brother, sister-in-law and baby niece. While sitting at my gate, I can't help but be amazed at the technology surrounding me. Without technology, I would not have made it through TSA quickly and would have had to do a pat-down instead. I am thankful for technology in that I am drinking a hot chocolate at my gate to help me stay awake, so I do not miss flight. Lastly, I am thankful for technology that the airplane has that will get me from Jacksonville to Dallas safely (hopefully!). 

Today, as I sit here, I am just reminded about how I, as well as others, can take technology for granted. If we didn't have technology, would we survive? Some might say no, as technology is all they know. However, I do think that we could survive without technology, but it would take time. Instead of taking technology for granted, I think that we need to be thankful that we have it. 

Well, they are getting ready to call my boarding group, but today, I'm extremely thankful for technology and all that it entails. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media: Good or Bad?

Week 3 Reflection~ Put the Phone Down!!

Am I In Over My Head?