Week 6 Reflection

 We are halfway through the semester! Part of me feels like I just started yesterday, while the other part feels like I have been working forever. Up to this point, I have honestly been stressed out. Trying to balance work and school, while figuring out how to effectively complete three classes. On top of this, I was studying for my school counseling test which brings the stress to another level. 

However, I learned that I needed social media and technology this week to just take breaks. On those days when I was stressing to the max, I would listen to my YouTube videos or play a game on my phone. That gave me the break I needed so I could continue pressing on. 

Now that my test is out of the way and work is done, I can start to relax and destress a little. Will I still stress? Absolutely! I am human, after all. However, I need to realize that my professors do not expect all the work to be done in one day. Maybe I will take time each day to work on assignments. If only I had motivation every day to complete them. 😉 Can't wait to see what next week holds and what new technology tools Dr. Dennen will introduce us to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media: Good or Bad?

Week 3 Reflection~ Put the Phone Down!!

Am I In Over My Head?