Week 5 Reflection

We have survived Week 5! This week, we have learned about intellectual property and even more technological tools. It is so cool to learn about these tools that I didn't know existed before this class. With these tools, I can help counsel or help my students when they come to my office. 

This week, we also learned the importance of intellectual property rights. We live in a world where we want to use other people's materials (songs, lesson plans, videos, etc.). While this may not be a problem, we must check to make sure it is okay to use and give them credit when using their work. When we don't give credit then we are stealing other people's work. We don't like when people steal our work so we should steal theirs. As a former teacher and now counselor, it is important to teach this to my students. 

I haven't started the ultimate challenge yet, but I am looking forward to possibly starting it this next week. Can't wait to see what next week brings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media: Good or Bad?

Week 3 Reflection~ Put the Phone Down!!

Am I In Over My Head?