Teachers Pay Teachers~ A Life Saver for Teachers

 As educators, there have been times where we may have emergencies arise where we need immediate sub plans. There may also be times where we need supplemental aids to help engage students in their learning. As a teacher, I have turned to Teachers Pay Teachers on numerous occasions to help me in my time of need. Teachers Pay Teachers has thousands of resources that can help students learn in any subject. For example, when teaching addition and subtraction to students, I would use a resource from this site. On the site, there were resources where students could plan trips to various countries while reinforcing the main math concept of addition and subtraction. I have also used escape rooms to teach the ELA concept of theme. Since I cannot come up with elaborate plans on my own, Teachers Pay Teachers has been a lifesaver to me in trying to engage all of my students on a specific topic. 

After a few years of using Teachers Pay Teachers, I thought about becoming a seller, myself on the website. As teachers, we are always looking for ways to make some extra cash. Also, at the time, I was having to create my own materials because of the school I was at did not have a great curriculum. So, I thought instead of deleting my educational materials that I was making for my students, I would sell them. By selling these materials, it allows me to help fellow teachers and educators who may be stuck in trying to figure out what to teach or getting emergency sub plans together. 

I am posting the link of my store below if any of my classmates would like to look at my store. My store is still a work in progress, and I still have more resources that I need to post on there. 


Lauren Barbaro | Teachers Pay Teachers

Comments

  1. Lauren,
    Teachers Pay Teachers is a great resource for teachers as well as others in the educational field. I have enjoyed going on there and seeing what is new or what can be help for my students as well. Great suggestion and thanks for all you do in the educational field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, thanks for introducing Teachers Pay Teachers and sharing your account as well. I have heard many stories about teachers using this platform and have always wondered how it works. I believe that because we pay for the content, creators like you can provide high-quality materials that can help others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media: Good or Bad?

Week 3 Reflection~ Put the Phone Down!!

Am I In Over My Head?